After submission of your application or for other amounts owing, Islands Trust will accept payment by cash, cheque, money order or Interac e-transfer.
Payment by Cheque
Please write out the cheque to "Islands Trust". Then mail or bring it in person to the preferred office locations: Victoria, Salt Spring or Gabriola.
Payment by Interac E-Transfer
Islands Trust staff will supply the security password. Inform Islands Trust staff if you wish to pay via Interac e-transfer and they will send you an email containing the information required to perform the Interac e-transfer.
Sending your Interac E-Transfer from Banking Software
- Login to your online banking website and follow your financial institution’s Interac e-transfer instructions. Please be aware that your financial institution may charge you a service fee to send an e-transfer and may also set a limit on the amount you can send per transaction/per day. Contact your financial institution if you have questions regarding fees and limits.
- We accept Interac e-transfers only by email. Add Islands Trust as a new Recipient with the following Recipient email = email@example.com
- Amount = the total amount owing.
- In the Comments or personal message field add the following identifying information = your name, business name, application number or property address.
- Enter the security password supplied by Islands Trust staff. DO NOT include any hyphens, dashes or other punctuation.
If required please contact your financial institution for assistance with completing your transaction.
You will receive an email from the Finance department acknowledging the receipt of your payment. Please allow 48 hours for completion of the transaction.