Islands Trust accepts payments by cash, cheque, money order, or Interac e-transfer.
Payment by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to Islands Trust. Cheques can be delivered in-person or via mail to any of our office locations.
Payment by E-Transfer
Please contact Islands Trust to pay by e-transfer. Staff will provide you with the information you need to complete your payment, including the password to use when sending the funds.
Sending your E-Transfer
- Log in to your online banking website and follow your financial institution’s Interac e-transfer instructions. Please be aware that your financial institution may charge you a service fee to send an e-transfer and may also set a limit on the amount you can send per transaction/per day. Contact your financial institution if you have questions regarding fees and limits.
- We accept Interac e-transfers only by email. Add Islands Trust as a new Recipient with the following Recipient email = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amount = the total amount owing.
- In the Comments or personal message field, add the following identifying information = your name, business name, application number or property address.
- Enter the security password supplied by Islands Trust staff. DO NOT include any hyphens, dashes or other punctuation.
If required, please contact your financial institution for help with completing your transaction.
You will receive an email from the Finance department acknowledging the receipt of your payment. Please allow at least 48 hours for the completion of the transaction.