Read the latest edition of the Islands Trust Conservancy newsletter, The Heron:
Included in this edition:
- Introducing Link Island Nature Reserve off the coast of Nanaimo
- Interview with Mike & EJ on participating in GALTT’s Nature Stewards Program
- Updates on Opportunity fund grants to support Nature Stewardship on Thetis & Gabriola
- Photo highlights from our busy 2022 field season
- Interview with outgoing Conservation & GIS Tech Aislyn
You can also catch up on previous editions of the Heron Newsletter by downloading them from our list below.
Can’t find the Heron edition you were looking for? Search for “Heron Newsletter” in the “I want to … ” search function above, or contact us. We would be happy to help you look for an article previously featured.