The Denman Island Farm Plan was a multi-year endeavour “initiated to enhance and preserve farming in the region and work towards increased farm production that is both sustainable and resilient.” Implementation of the Denman Island Farm Plan was identified as a Local Trust Committee (LTC) Top Priority in January 2015. A staff report outlining potential amendments was presented to and discussed by the LTC in November 2016; the LTC responded by endorsing a project charter and referring the staff report and potential amendments to the Denman Island Advisory Planning Commission and to the Denman Growers and Producers Alliance for input.
Denman Island Farm Plan
- 2017-02 - Denman Growers and Producers Alliance
- Advisory Planning Commission
- 2017-08-23 - Advisory Planning Commission Minutes (draft)
- 2017-08-10 - Advisory Planning Commission Minutes
- 2017-07-25 - Advisory Planning Commission Minutes